GDPR & Cookies
We respect your privacy and your right to control your personal information. On this page we describe what information we collect, for what purpose and in what way you can control the personal information you provide to us.
- use our websites
- subscribe to one of our newsletters,
- register for one of our events.
Destination Eskilstuna AB is responsible for personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions and is responsible for ensuring that processing takes place in accordance with current legislation.
Which data we collect
Destination Eskilstuna primarily collects information directly from you. Examples of personal information we collect are names and contact information, usually e-mail address. We may update your data from other public records.
We register personal data when you:
- fill in your name and/or e-mail address in forms on or off the website (newsletter forms for example).
- contact us through email, phone, and social media.
- visit our website (location data, device type, operating system, and browser type for example).
How we use collected information
Destination Eskilstuna processes personal data mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection.
- Enable good customer service, such as handling your inquiries, correcting incorrect information, or sending information that you have requested, for example newsletters and invitations.
- For system administration and to produce statistical data on our users behavior and behavior patterns.
- In order to, through analysis of your behavior on our website, deliver and improve our services.
- To contact you via e-mail about offers, promotions and events that we think may be of interest to you. Please note that you can decline this marketing at any time.
- To send important messages, such as communication about changes in our terms and policies.
Handling of personal data
The processing takes place in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not stored for a longer period than is necessary with regard to the purposes of the processing. For example, Destination Eskilstuna stores your personal information as long as you are a subscriber of our newsletters.
Some information can be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act. However, high security and confidentiality are always observed in all handling of personal data.
You have the right to take part of your information and have a say in what is saved, and what is not saved, about you. Destination Eskilstuna AB will, on its own or on your initiative, correct information that is found to be incorrect.
You can at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use be restricted by contacting us. You can refrain from receiving communication from us at any time by clicking on "unsubscribe" in the e-mail communication we send you.
If you believe that your rights are not respected by us, you are welcome to contact us or contact the Swedish Integritetsmyndigheten.
You can obtain information about which personal data is registered, by requesting a so-called register extract (registerutdrag).
Note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.